Abdulrahman Alkhalaf
Inter-1
Garbage problem.
Most of the countries around the world faces this problem, this problem never been solved. The problem is the garbage. Let's ask
ourselves where does the garbage goes? Is it in the right place that's it is should be in? I think it's a hard question to answer. In my country we faced many problems with this subject. One of the place that where the garbage should be and how to get rid of it.
The problem starts from a long time ago.
The government until now didn't choose a specific place for the garbage and on the other hand the people back home never recycled before. The government never give us the direction how to recycle and what we should do. If they chose me to be the major of my city, the first thing that I'll do it is show the people what is the recycling? How it helps. After that I'll choose strict rules for who doesn't follow the rules, because they will effects the environment and make it worse.
Inter-1
Garbage problem.
Most of the countries around the world faces this problem, this problem never been solved. The problem is the garbage. Let's ask
ourselves where does the garbage goes? Is it in the right place that's it is should be in? I think it's a hard question to answer. In my country we faced many problems with this subject. One of the place that where the garbage should be and how to get rid of it.
The problem starts from a long time ago.
The government until now didn't choose a specific place for the garbage and on the other hand the people back home never recycled before. The government never give us the direction how to recycle and what we should do. If they chose me to be the major of my city, the first thing that I'll do it is show the people what is the recycling? How it helps. After that I'll choose strict rules for who doesn't follow the rules, because they will effects the environment and make it worse.
Abdulrahman,
ReplyDeleteGood report.
Abdulrahman,
ReplyDeleteGood report.